How much can you learn about the present and the future Customer Experience Design in 7 minutes?
Find out by reading an interview I did with Marketforce 20/20, a European Union producer of customer experience conferences. In it, you’ll find practical info to help you with your own customer experience designs and answers to these questions:
- What are the key trends in CX for 2016?
- Which experiences around the world impress you most? (You’ll be surprised at one of them ?
- What’s the single most important factor likely to generate the greatest gain?
- How do you keep predictive analytics from appearing creepy?
- What are the three key principles in customer experience design?
- What did Leo Tolstoy (Russian author of War and Peace) have to say about change?
Enjoy the piece and, if you need an excuse to visit London, check out marketforce’s upcoming events!